Third Annual John W. Hatch FaithHealth Lecture Series
November 27, 2018 | 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thomas J. Boyd Chapel
Shaw University Divinity School and the Division of FaithHealth Ministries at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center invite you to the Third Annual John W. Hatch
FaithHealth Lecture Series on Tuesday,
November 27, 2018. The series, named as a commemoration of the pioneering work of Dr. John Hatch in the areas of faith, health, and community organization, seeks to:
- Provide a forum for participants to engage in diverse streams of intellectual knowledge gained through individuals, communities and institutions that are relevant to the fields of faith and health.
- Create opportunities for open dialogue, story sharing, and innovation between faith and health communities towards the goal of improved quality of life in the communities/populations served.
- Build stronger communities vested in bridging the space between the healing worlds of faith and health.
- Rev. Dr. William Barber, II, National Chair, Poor People's Campaign
- Dr. Harold A. Nichols, Surgeon, Morehead Urology Associates and Morehead Memorial Hospital
- William Rand Kenan, Jr., Professor Emeritus, Health Behavior and Health Education at University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Dr. Johnny Hill, Dean, Shaw University Divinity School
- Rev. Dr. Gary Gunderson, Vice President, FaithHealth Division at Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Dr. Gerald Winslow, Director, Center for Christian Bioethics at the School of Religion at Loma Linda University
Moseley, Director, FaithHealth Community Engagement at Wake Forest Baptist Health and consultant to North Carolina Provider Owned Plans
For questions or more information, contact Dawn Hall at email@example.com or 336-716-0459.