Skip Navigation
search icon Open Search Field

Housing Reservation Form

New and Transfer Students

All new and transfer students must submit a non-refundable Enrollment Deposit of $200 which includes Housing and Orientation fees. If you have already paid the deposit, please do not pay it again. If you plan to live on campus, please complete the Housing Reservation Form below. Housing applications submitted after May 1 will be accepted on a first come first serve basis based on availability. Forms will not be processed without the required deposit. You may pay by cashier's check, money order, or credit card. Credit card payments will be accepted online or by calling the Cashier's Office at 919-546-8655 or 919-546-8678. Cash payments can only be paid in person at the Cashier’s Office located on the 1st floor of Tyler Hall. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. 

Off-Campus Students

All Off Campus students, who meet the one of the requirements below, must complete the Off-Campus Housing Form.

  • Live with a parent or legal guardian within 50 miles of campus
  • Be at least 21 years of age
  • Veterans with 180 or more consecutive days of military service
  • Have a dependent who resides with you
  • Married

Returning and Readmit Students

The following instructions apply to returning and readmit students who are seeking on-campus housing. You must complete the Housing Reservation Form and pay the non-refundable $150 housing fee on or before June 30.  Housing applications submitted after the deadling will be accepted on a first come first serve basis based on availability.

  • Complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA
  • Pre-register for fall classes (returning students only)
  • Make sure that all required university documents have been submitted, e.g., immunization forms, background checks, official transcripts