|INTRAMURAL SPORTS |
| Home |
» Flag Football Schedule (PDF)
| Current Sports |
| Team Registration |
| Office of Student Affairs |
Intramural Soccer Sign-ups deadline is Tuesday, October 14, 2014 for both women and men. Sign-up sheets are available at the front desk in the residence halls.
William D. Montague, Director
Intramural Sports Program
821 S. Wilmington Street | Raleigh, NC 27601
Spaulding Gymnasium (Lower Level)
Fax: 919-546-8444 or 919-743-4683
Home > Student Affairs
Shaw University recognizes the participation in the Intramural Sports Program as a proper extracurricular educational activity. Because this activity may require physical activity with risk of personal injury or damage to property, it is the policy of Shaw University to require participants to execute this Release Form. As conditions of participating in this activity, I agree to the following:
- In consideration of being granted the opportunity to participate in this activity I do hereby release and forever discharge all officers, fellow student, employees, and all faculty members, employees, and agents of Shaw University who arranged, advised, or supervised the scheduling, travel, or any other function of this activity for myself and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns from all claims, demands, actions, and causes of action for personal injury or any other damage now existing or which may arise out or be in anyway related to their negligence or other conduct associated with this activity.
- Team members must be registered current students, staff, alumni, or faculty member of the University.
- Full name, social security number and local address must be indicated on form.
- Not more than two former varsity basketball/football/tennis/softball/track/baseball/volleyball players are permitted to be on a team.
- Once having played with a team the player cannot change to another team.
- I understand and meet all the eligibility requirements of Intramural Sports and hereby warrant that I am eligible for Intramural Sports at Shaw University. Moreover, I attest that I am at least 18 years of age or, if I am under 18 years of age, I have informed my parents of the above conditions.
Must have a 2.00 cumulative grade point average to participate.