Shaw University's 2020+ Strategic Plan establishes a vision for the next
five years with a set of transformative objectives, initiatives, and measurable goals to inform decisions on institutional priorities, investments, programs, and initiatives.
- Enhance Institution-wide infrastructure to support the University’s mission and business ambitions
- Optimize academic and operational processes to increase institution-wide efficiency and effectiveness
- Improve student retention, time to graduation and career readiness
- Develop new local, national, and global strategic partnerships that increase faculty effectiveness and engagement; diversity and student success
- Create diversified revenue streams in order to drive the business process and support the university’s mission
- Increase marketing presence with refined brand identity and value proposition