So, what is Handshake and how can you access the system?
Handshake is Shaw University’s career management system where students and alumni can:
- Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews or resume referral
- Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer Opportunities)
- Search internships exclusively for SU students
- View and sign up for counseling and coaching appointments/events/programs
How can you access the system?
Current students can sign in to Handshake using their login in credentials
- Students must use their Shaw University sign on credentials and password to log in. If the system tells you your password is incorrect, please change the password (you will receive instructions by email) and continue to log in once you have completed
- Visit the Career Development Center for detailed instructions on using the program.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT HANDSHAKE?
Students & Alumni – Handshake Help Center (joinhandshake.com)
What is Handshake
Why Use Handshake
How Do I use Handshake