Skip Navigation
search icon Open Search Field

Counseling Center’s Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
In the case of an emergency, please contact 911.

Where can I get help if I am experiencing suicidal thoughts?

  • Holly Hill Hospital 919-250-7000, 3019 Falstaff Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610-InPatient
  • UNC Health Care Crises and Assessment Services at Wake Brook (Hospital)
    In Patient: 984-0974-4800, 101 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
  • Monarch Behavioral Health (Psychological Services) Walk-ins/Outpatient
    919-856-4703, 1001 | Navaho Dr., Raleigh, NC 27609
  • Hope Line, Inc. 24/7 Suicide Prevention Talk-line
    Andi: | (919)832-3326

How do I access Services Remotely?
Please send an email to schedule an appointment:

Contact Phone Services

  • Mrs. Jerelene Carver (919)546-8525
  • Mr. Michael Tuma (919)546-8283
  • Campus Police (919)546-8249
  • University Chaplain-(919) 546-8491